Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2.6 Niece and Uncle/Ali's Confession

*Slim Novel 2 - http://adventuresofkimi.blogspot.com - See Homepage


6. About Ali
: Ali sitting in bed, - 3 pillows behind her head, and a food tray on the rolling bed stand over her lap, - spooning crunchy Grape-Nuts dry cereal in sour cream and under fresh blueberries.
         Kimura sits in plush red sofa to Ali’s left, in white yukata with blue stork design and maroon sash, reading The Nippon News, which had been slipped under door.

Ali says, “On a rare time, when ah wake like dis, Hon, ah feel delish.” She brings a tablespoon from cereal bowl to mouth and experiences extreme pleasure crunching the Grape-Nuts and bursting a juicy tangy sweet blueberry between her tongue and hard palate and contrasting it with the sour cream it mixes with. She has thrown her gown about shoulders and is a vision of hungriness in process of gratification, as she turns to her coffee and picks up the bagel next to it and smears on it some strawberry jelly. Finishing, she gives a belch just loud enough for Kimura to notice.
   “You think ahm a pervert doin’ what I did last night but I had a unconventional unmentional upbringin’.”
   “My dear Ali-san, “unconventional” is a word used mostly by the conventional person I am not.”
   “Hon, ah getchya, but still it an’t easy ta tell.” She pulls her gown tight in nervous gesture. “Bro’ Tommy an’ I lost Mom and Pop when he was ten and I five, and we were raised by our bachelor uncle, Mom’s older bro, Guy Le Beau. He was a Psych Professor at Harvard. Uncle Guy – you say it ‘Gee’ like in old geezer -  was an interestin’ guy with an interestin’ take on life. He saw the contradiction in Homo saps inventin’ a technology that has freed us from Nature’s noose while still havin’ our visceral roots in bloody animal roots. Unc taught - in his own words - that in old, bad days, before these last hundred years since science liberated our minds, we humans have had ludicrous philosophic conversations about good and evil. Unc b’lieved we humans, due to our advanced brains, have reached the potential of becoming real heroes – United and unafraid in a universe we never made, with apologies to A. E. Housman – but in the process we developed a consciousness that brings with it horror of death. So we constructed the ridic religions. Connected with these ideas, Unc reviewed the history of humanity: the wars where one army eradicated cities, as Alexander did to Tyre and Rome to Carthage; and the vicious, brutal intolerance. Then he presented its contrast – the high Culture of Ancient Greece, the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the Scientific Revolution an' ever'thing dat went wit’ that. And I learned from Unc’s teachings that science has made it possible for leisure with a life free from anxiety. And now we humans can start on the greatest adventure: the explication of Universe. But catch! I use ‘possible’ and ‘can’. Unc said most humans are denied the benefits of leisure by educational deprivation. You gotta be carefully taught to enjoy the good things otherwise you become what we see today – the boobs who think watchin’ a ball game or a boxin’ match or drinkin’ cheap whiskey is happiness.
   “And Unc said the mid 20th century will be what he called Nodal Point – start of a cultural splitting off of Homo superiens. And he foresaw a War where H. superiens will eradicate H. sap as Cro-Magnon eradicated Neandert’al. It’s already goin’ on and a clock tickin’. (She cups a hand to her ear) Hear it ‘tick, tick, tick?’
   The present stumblebums who rule us could end life on Earth with their ignorant incursions on Nature’s balance. The problem as Ole Malt’us taught'us is the mindless makin’ a babies ‘at’s been goin’ on, and now too many babies are survivin’ and the Earth is overpopulatin` and as it worsens, the people respond to the greed-need for more energy by burnin’ up fossil fuels and makin’ the atmosphere high in carbon dioxide and methane which’ll trap Sol’s heat and put us on Runaway Runway to Hothouse Holocaust.” Ali takes a breath and continues in her weird wordage. “An’t I sayin’ a mout’ ful!” 
   “Now, t’get to me most poisonal pernt, Unc raised me to be contemptuous of the morals of H. sap. On the surface we New People obey laws to avoid trouble wit’ the cops. But underneath we follow futurist fancies. Now, git loaded for bear as I unbare.”
   Ali deep breathes and plunges into the subject. “Unc said that among us New People the closest opposite-sex relative should, matter a fackly teach his or her ward da facks a life. He said the important thing I as female gotta learn is not to get baby or disease from fuckin’. We started studyin' together what Unc called book l’arnin' -  the Illustrated Anatomy. Then we undressed. But Unc was a top teach and he knew kids are bored with just teaching - book l'arnin'. So he made a game of surface anatomy. D’ya know strip poker?”
   Kimura smiles and says, “Well, I have not played for my clothes; I just limit it to money. But I can imagine how it goes.”
  "Well, Unc and I played solitary games while Tommy was away at Lizzie’s boardin’ school.” Ali laughs at her joke. “We’d start the game dressed for home. With each deal, the player who had the losin' hand had to remove the most outer piece of clothing before the piece that starts a real striptease. To tease out the strip I wore things like hat and glove and apron. Even a handkerchief counted. It was great fun. Since you write I figure you might wanna know the rules.”
   “Eventually one or the other player has nothin’ left to lose. An’t that another word for freedom?” Ali chuckles again at her futurist allusion. “And it’s the loser’s duty to be the model for a day’s nude lesson. Unc showed me things which are on, or just inside of, my or his own body; things I’d had no idea of. Unc got into function and feel. He did it by body area. I won’t detail it. The course took three months and by its end I was the most expert virgin ever. An' I learn' I like suckin’ dick. An Harry and Tom too! Hah, why an't you laughin'?”
    Kimura’s quizzical frown shows he misses Ali’s quip.
   “Well, I credit Unc for that. But, at the same time, he stric'ly followed his rules so here I yam Li’lle Miss Maidenhead to this moment. Y’can call me Hymie. Wuzzamadda? A'nt it rhymie?”
   She does not give him even a chance to chuckle. “Unc’s psychology of sex got unprintably imprinted in my one healthy desire: Gettin’ my kik’s on sixty-six outa givin’ pleasure without stimulation of my own body. And there's no purer way to do dat den suckin’ someone an' not havin’ him do anyt'in' for you in return. I get an org just from semen spurtin’ into my mouth. And dis diseased dopey society treats my feelin’s as a perversion.”
   Kimura raises hand signaling question. “How do you feel, Ali-san, about the incest? Your Uncle was your de facto dad as well as being genetically a true uncle. And what about child abuse? He was in his 50s, I guess, and you were 10. Because of his special power position you were not doing voluntary acts.”
   Ali does not take many seconds to reply. “If that is incest, Good mawnin’ Electra! Today Ahm protected from the bad outcomes of sex because of my lovely unconventional unmentional Unc. And every session ended with my org. It did wonders for memory by positive reinforcement. The proof that what Unc did was good is here I am a healthy virgin who knows sex. As for child abuse?” She hesitates. “Yeah, guess it is. Unc did indulge himself more’n he shoulda.” Ali smiles sadly. “But I an’t angry with Unc; rather I feel sorry for him ‘cause he was a widower. Dear Auntie died before I was born and Unc was too sensitive and shy ever to go to a pro'. So I subbed for dear Auntie. But I don’t begrudge him his weakness. What’s most important to me is he kept from breakin’ my maidenhead, he kept out a my vagina, an’. An’ … An’… An’ …” Ali chokes up, stops and continues. “I love my Unc more’n I can say and the idea of that poor old scholar gettin’  counseled for child abuse or incest by some inferior poison is just too, too terrible to …..”  Ali wipes away her tears. “I am tellin’ you ‘bout Unc ‘cause I want you to know whut makes me tick.” She smiles at an idea. “Or sick?”
   Kimura stands. He is a formal person because his culture derives from Confucianism and because he comes from a family of scholars and is one himself. He says flatly but not coldly. “Ali, I wish to pledge myself to you but not in the usual way. I think you know that you and I are unusual. What you have been explaining gives me insight into the New People. And I know you and I are part of it.”
   He does not need to say more. Ali, naturally more expressive, pushes her breakfast stand away, leaps out of bed, her yukata gown left behind, and flings her arms about his neck.
To read next, click 2.(7-9) Away We Go/USA Ho

No comments: